Monday, July 25, 2005

My very first post

Ruth would like to say that she has first comment glory because she would have first comment if she wasn't going to bed right now.
Now for what I would like to say... I have finally after many months of consideration joined the world of blogging. And what is the reason for my eventual decision?
Well, it's not a boy, it's not because I think people need to be enlightened by my (non-existent) brilliant insights into life, and it's not because I feel the need to spread my silliness although I do like to be silly on many occassions.
The reason is in fact quite simply because I have been attempting to get to know people in my group of friends better over the last year or so, and have been rather unsuccessful. In fact I (and probably other people too) consider myself to be on the outside of a lot of what is happening. So I'm hoping that having this blog will keep me in the loop a little more.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I really do get first comment glory!

Christina said...

awesome! Welcome to the blogging community Ray! He he he... yeah it is a good way to get to know people, in a weird, stalkerish kinda way :D Wooo second comment!

Nathan said...

Fird Comment!

May your attempt to get to the mythical 'inside' go well.

Jared said...

Oh I only get the third comment. Welcome to the community of geeks