Friday, October 27, 2006

Warning: it's Silly o'clock

Well it's two o'clock in the morning and I'm winding down from work before going to bed. So most likely this will be a post full of incoherent thoughts and things that I'll read later and wonder at...

My room is full of toys. It's rather distracting. There are toy cars next to my alarm clock and right now I have the urgh to pick one up and zoom it across the floor while saying brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm. However my flatmates are in bed so I will restrain myself.

By the way does anyone know why pages with the corners folded over are called dog earred. They don't look anything like dog ears. And if they have to be ears why dog ears, not cat ears, or pig ears?

He he. Imagine a rooster with ears. Big human ears. Or massive floppy elephant ears.

My mind works in strange ways. On that note I shall stop writing and go off to bed and dream about zooming toy cars across my room.... I wonder what it would be like if I could shrink down to the height of my pinkie finger nail and hop in a toy car and zoom around on the floor of my room. I imagine it would be rather hazardous since my room is rather a mess. Oh right I was going to bed now...

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You are great! Sounds like a good night for bouncing off the walls with me! Remember that? Good times!!

Christina said...

He he he he, your head is so awesomely bizarre! I'm actually imagining a rooster with ears, and being small enough to fit in a toy car (I think I had a Pick-a-Path book kinda similar to that when I was a kid).

If only the world was really that cool in real life :)

AJ said...

that was a deep and theologically sound post! anywho, how are you? i haven't seen you in decades.

i think they're called dog ears/earred because they bend over like dogs ears? i could be gravely wrong though. gravely.