Sunday, August 14, 2005

Procrastination is a great motivator :)

Look at this! Two posts within 24 hours. This is a very definite change from the gap between my last post.
And all because of procrastination. Who said procrastination is not motivating. It just motivates you to do the wrong things that's all.
Anyway I'm slowly working my way through the essay that is due tomorrow. And I think it is beginning to make sense, but maybe I shouldn't say that because whenever I think that words seems to jump around in the computer and I open my essay again and I think huh???
Well I better go back to not procrastinating now. Somebody better tell me if anything interesting/important (like pigs or other farm animals flying) happens today or tomorrow 'cos I'm going to be holed up at uni.

No comments: