Sunday, August 14, 2005

Time for some silliness :)

It's two weeks since I've posted for the sole reason that I have been having fun playing with my friends. However now that I have an essay due on Tuesday, an assignment due on Wednesday, and a research article summary for a group project to do by tomorrow I find the need to procrastinate.

So, I believe it is time for an update on the silliness of the last two weeks. The problem is that I do not recall the last two weeks involving much silliness. This trend is rather disturbing, and I feel the need to remedy it...
So if anyone would like to join my in some extreme silliness let me know. Then sometime after Wednesday when I have got rid of my last assessment for a while I will let the pent up silliness loose!

Hehehe. Watch out world here I come!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Uh...
May I draw your attention to last friday...
Just a brief glance at the quote sheet should remedy your forgetfulness

Michelle said...

yeah...my thoughts exactly...
and Saturday night.. if that wasn't silliness i dont know what was!

Ray said...

Okay, so I'm forgetful and silly then :)