Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am legally grown up :)

I am 21 now, which means that I am legally an adult. That does not mean that I'm going to act like a grown up though. I still like to play and do fun silly things (like that will ever change!)
Anyway my actual birthday was yesterday. Ruth stuck newspaper over my door in the morning but I got up while she was in the shower so she missed seeing me walk through it. She gave me some cool desk stuff. Yay for desk stuff :) Michelle gave some bath stuff including a foot shaped pumice thing with a foot brush thing on the back. She laughed at me because I got excited about the pumice! Pumice is very exciting. Michelle made me a cake too. I like cake. I like my flatmates too, they are very cool :) Thanks guys for making me feel special.
I went to uni like normal after that, except I came home earlier than normal. I got exciting birthday mail!!! A card from my brother, and one from two of my friends in Auckland. They made me a collage of silly photos of me :) It will be at my party on Saturday for anyone who wants to see. I also got a card from my grandparents which arrived on Tuesday.
My sister came round and gave me a present from her and my brother, and a card. I like my sister. She likes to be silly like me which makes for lots of fun when we get together. She took me out for a birthday hot chocolate.
Anyways that was my birthday. Yay for cool people who make me feel special. I like you all lots. People are cool :)
Anyways me and my flatmates are still curious about the mysterious but lovely giver of groceries... (see Mrs Yang's blog). If you happen to be reading this thankyou very muchly :)

No comments: